To make a positive impact on peoples' lives, offering encouragement through the gospel of Jesus Christ in song, praise and spoken word in a safe and fun radio environment. Our station will be a catalyst for bringing the good news to non-believers and believers across all denominations, while providing a practical advertising opportunity.
To promote healthy Christian values and standards with an emphasis on traditional family values.
Statement of Faith
1. The Bible, consisting of all the books of the Old and New Testament, is the supernaturally given revelation from God Himself. From the original manuscripts these Scriptures are without error not only in their moral and spiritual teaching but also in their record of historical facts. The Bible is the supreme and final authority in all matters on which it speaks.
2. There is only one true God, eternally existing in three distinct Persons – the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
3. Jesus of Nazareth is God, miraculously conceived by the power of the Holy Spirit and born of a virgin, Mary. He lived a sinless life, and performed mighty works, wonders, signs and teachings exactly as recorded in the New Testament. He was put to death by crucifixion under Pontius Pilate. God raised from the dead that same body, though glorified. After His resurrection the Lord Jesus appeared to His disciples alive. After forty days He ascended into heaven and sat at the right hand of God the Father as head over all things.
4. The Lord Jesus, before His virgin birth, existed in the exact form of God. He voluntarily laid aside His divine glory and was made in the likeness of men. He is perfect Deity and true humanity united in one person. He should be worshipped as God by angels and men. By His death on the cross, Jesus Christ made a perfect atonement for sin, thus satisfying divine justice and accomplishing salvation for all who trust in Him alone. Jesus Christ will come again to the earth – personally, visibly and bodily.
5. The Holy Spirit is God. He is a person distinct from the Father and the Son, and possesses all of the divine attributes. The Holy Spirit has come into the world to reveal Christ. He convicts and draws sinners to Christ, apply the saving work of Christ and imparting new life to them. He continually indwells them from the moment of spiritual birth and seals them until the day of redemption. The indwelling of the Holy Spirit enables Christians to live a godly life and to perform good works to the glory of God.
6. The whole human race was created in God's likeness, and therefore has intrinsic worth. The historic fall of the first Adam brought all mankind under divine condemnation. Every person is spiritually dead through their sins and cannot see nor enter the Kingdom of God until they are born again of the Holy Spirit.
7. Our salvation is wholly a work of God's free grace and not of human works, goodness or religious ceremony. God imputes His righteousness to those who put their faith in Christ alone for their salvation, and thereby justifies them in His sight.
8. At physical death the spirit of a believer departs to be with Christ in conscious fellowship, and at the second coming of Christ their bodies will be raised and glorified. All those who persistently reject Jesus Christ in the present life shall be raised from the dead and throughout eternity exist in a state of conscious torment and condemnation completely separated from God.
9. Satan, the enemy of God and a being of great cunning who can exert vast power (only so far as God allows him to do so), will ultimately be cast into the lake of fire and brimstone.
10. The Church consists of all men and women who have been joined to Christ through saving faith. Jesus Christ is the Head of the Church which he loves. The Lord Jesus Christ commanded all believers to proclaim the gospel throughout the world and to disciple men and women of every nation.